11/10/2006

Daily Painting: On The Brain

OnTheBrainBobHorner


On The Brain, 8" x 10", acrylic on canvas panel


I'm really happy the way this one turned out. It wasn't looking so good but totally turned around and worked out in the end. Totally lowbrow illustration type pop surrealism. Looking at it now it reminds me of those old Garbage Pail Kids trading cards from the 80's. My brother and I had just about the whole set. I was originally just going to go with a white background but then tried the dark blue. So then it was too dark... so I added some stuff. I finally finished it though. Thanks for looking!


Bid on this painting here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina Kuriloff said...

This is a fun image!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Bob Horner said...

Thanks! Glad you like it.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home