11/08/2006

Daily Painting: Springers

SpringersBobHorner


Springers, 8" x 10", acrylic and collaged drawing on canvas panel


Hi. This is a combination acrylic painting with collage. I started a painting on bristol board which included the white character at the bottom but the top turned out awful so I cut it up and started again. I added the 2 springheads which were cut out from old drawings. I also added some paint to the drawings. I put it all back together and glued it to a canvas panel. The background is painted directly on the panel. Almost all of it is painted except for the 2 springhead faces. I think it turned out well. It's looking 100% better than it looked last night when I was working on it. Thanks for looking.


Bid on this painting here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home