11/05/2006

A Painting A Day: More Grey Matter

Hi. Today I again took the idea from my last painting and did something new with it. This combines some of my favorite recurring elements. I used to paint all of these heaps of things. Now the heaps are turning into characters. I'm thinking of lots of directions to move these paintings forward an inch at a time, day by day. I like taking a simple form like the pink circle shapes and turning it into different forms in the same painting. It can turn into an eye or a mouth ar anything really. It comes from the way I draw, just drawing shapes and then turning them into things. The same as looking at clouds and seeing objects in them.


GreyMatter2©BobHorner


Grey Matter 2, 8" x 8", acrylic on canvas panel


Bid on this painting here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home