11/22/2006

Daily Painting: The Cream of the Crap

wCreamCrapBobHorner



The Cream of the Crap, 11" x 10", acrylic on bristol board mounted on cradled wood panel. Ready to hang.


Hi. I missed a few days but this is a good one. Bold illustration style on a nice cradled wood panel that sits about 1-3/4" from the wall, gallery quality panel that doesn't need a frame. Totally lowbrow 60's alternative comix style. First time I ever painted a big pile of crap. Also includes a crappy snowman. I painted it on illustration bristol board and mounted it to the panel. Actual art is a tad brighter.


This painting is available for $100. I accept PayPal and U.S. money orders. Email me at bobhornerart(at)yahoo.com if interested. Thanks for looking!


woinkBobHorner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home