11/29/2006

Daily Lowbrow Painting: New Face on Wood

wface1pbobhorner


Face 1, 4" x 7", acrylic on 3/4" poplar wood slab, ready to hang


Hi. I liked the face art card I made yesterday so much I decided to make a larger one on wood. I love close-ups like this. Remember in the old Sergio Leone spaghetti westerns with Clint Eastwood. They would show an extreme close-up of the faces of the gunfighters staring each other down. They'd be squinting in the sun and sometimes there'd be a fly buzzing around their face. A painting like this doesn't really blend into the background, but I guess most of my paintings wouldn't. They're kinda loud. I could probably make a ton of these faces without getting tired of them. I'll list this on eBay this week. Thanks for looking!


wface1p2bobhorner


Bid on this painting here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home