6/24/2008

Custom Toy Show

nonpareil400


ym3f2


ym2f


ym4f



Hi. The first pic here is a poster for a custom vinyl toy show I'm participating in at the NOWhere Limited gallery in Colorado. It runs through July. I'm showing the guy in the pics. He's a seven inch custom Munny. He's actually a repainted version of an older Munny I messed up awhile ago. The show poster is hard to read at this small size. It's called Nonpareil. I was clueless to what it meant so I looked it up. It's the name of French candy drops with white pellets of sugar. The poster is a parody of the box they come in. It's also a French word that translates to "unequaled."

Lots of my artwork is available in my Etsy art store. My Etsy store can be found here:

www.BobHornerArt.etsy.com


Thanks for looking!
Bob Horner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home